C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 08:47:19 -0400
I think I confused everyone.  We were talking about Bobby's mother and my
grandmother.  My grandmother doesn't have a computer either, wouldn't know
how to get to one.  She does have these great pix of her on the pep squad in
her younger days.  She's a typical tightlipped German/English Midwesterner
though.  She can make you laugh till you cry but, not talk about personal
feelings too much.

Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]