C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:01:31 EDT
In a message dated 9/24/02 11:30:48 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

> This has been gnawing at me lately.  I come
>home from work pretty much shot, but the kids want to get out and GO!
>Anyone else have this?
>
>-Kyle
Kyle

    I felt like that many times. But it depends on your perception. A
neighbor of mine stills brags on my son, David. All the other fathers were
out pushing their kids on bikes, teaching them to ride. David was out
teaching himself and was the first to become proficient at bike riding. She
brags about as if I didn't spoil him. But I still look back and am guilty and
angry that I put work and my fatigue before my kids, who happen to be happy,
productive adults.

Bobby