C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 21:36:52 -0500
I'm not against wearing diapers or cathrators because I realize that some
have no control in that part of the body.  However, for people like myself,
I would highly recommend wearing underwear and going to the bathroom just
like anyone else would.  To my parents and me, it saves us money and time
having me go to the bathroom the normal way and most important I feel is
that I have contained feeling in that body part because I'm using it.

Thanks,
Anthony