C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:25:53 -0500
Listserv commands for C-PALSY

Kat

-------- Forwarded message --------
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:24:34 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [No Subject]

> help

LISTSERV(R) version 1.8d - most commonly used commands

INFO      <topic|listname>       Order documentation (plain text files)
SUBscribe listname <full name>   Subscribe to a list
SIGNOFF   listname               Sign off from a list
SIGNOFF   * (NETWIDE             - from all lists on all servers
Query     listname               Query your subscription options
Search    listname  keyword...   Search list archives
SET       listname  options      Update your subscription options
INDex     <listname>             Order a list of LISTSERV files
GET       filename filetype      Order a file from LISTSERV

There are more commands; send an INFO REFCARD command for a comprehensive
reference card, or just INFO for a list of available documentation files.

If you  prefer, you  can use  LISTSERV through  its web  interface at
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe (the full manuals can also be
browsed online at this URL).

This server is managed by:
 Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
 Maelstrom Administrator <[log in to unmask]>

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.030 sec                Device I/O:       12
 Overhead CPU:      N/A                    Paging I/O:        0
 CPU model:         AlphaServer 1000A 5/400 (640M)
 DASD model:        4 Member RAID 0+1
 Job origin:      [log in to unmask]