C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:45:20 -0400
I am really sorry I didn't post this weekend, everyone.  Like I said in my
post a few minutes ago, it's been a bit of a whirwind trying to get things
wrapped up before I leave work for a while.

Basically, everything is going down to the muscle wall.  Recovery time will
depend on whether or not the surgeon removes any of the pectoral muscle.
Post-op we're probably looking at Taxol as a chemo regimen.  As soon as I
have details, I'll post them to the list.

(Car broke down on the freeway into work this morning.  I had to get a tow
and a ride into work, so that's why I got on the list a little late.)