C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:21:11 EST
In a message dated 02/11/2000 7:38:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Start talking to everyone in your area, Elks, Dept. of Rec, ARC, UCP and
all
 the other alphabet soups.  Don't forget to get ahold of people who already
 are running wildlife stations.  Get the word out I think its great.  Also,
 remember, not all visually impaired people read Braille, also have verbal
 listings available.  Flowers should be able to be touched and smelled, also,
 dirt and other plants, so you have to be careful to not plant toxic plants.
 Keep it up girl.

There is so much to learn, isn't there?  I hadn't even thought about
alternatives to Braille either.  I have a lot to learn about -- thanks Beth!