C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 11:03:04 -0400
Pamie,

Please call me "Kat" as we have another Kathy on this list - Kathy Jo - just
to keep us in place.  Thanks!

Yeah, I was diagnosed about two years ago and it came as a shock to me as I'd
always had very low BP readings.  Guess dealing with my mum's illness and
death got to me.  Now I watch what I eat very carefully and take my
medications and an average reading is 108/78 which is very good and I'm
trying to generally take good care of myself.  My family has a very bad
history of heart disease and whilst I haven't been diagnosed with it yet, I'm
trying to stave it off.

I expect Mike's told you a lot about this list but if you have any questions,
just shout.  Bobby, Ken, Deri, or I can help you as list admins.

Kat