C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:44:56 -0400
It's just like the supposed Nostradamus prediction was actually a student
testing the hypothesis that any prediction could be made to seem real.  He
wrote the whole thing and posted it on a website several years ago.
I'm sure there are folks cleaning out their bombshelters right now.  Of
course, we call ours a pool here in Florida.

Beth the OT
email address: [log in to unmask]