C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Hester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 00:05:54 -0600
Joy:
Everyone's situation is different (especially CP's), but be careful about
dropping PT.   I dropped it when I was about 21, picked it up at age 30 for
a few years, then dropped it again.   I've been going regularly for a
number of years, but I'll never regain all the ground I lost.   (I'm a
spastic.)
BOB