C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2013 13:34:14 -0400
I am hearing-impaired and let people know so that if I don't understand
what they say, they will repeat it for me and vice versa.  Communication is
a two-way street.

I hung around with kids who were kind and accepting of me.  In fact now
I don't know anyone who is disabled with CP aside from this list and FB.
It's just the way my life is now.

Kat