C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roslyn McKearney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 18:10:38 +0930
Hi All,

I  am pleased to announce the Cooinda Computer Club, now has a web site.

The web sites is to be known as Cooinda Online and incorporates the many
facets of the club, including the Cooinda Dialup BBS, situated in the country
region of South Australia.

The theme for the web site is: Lifestyle Empowerment and Enhancement via Computer, for people with a disability and/or chronic
illness and their carers.

Though we welcome any interested persons.

The primary purpose of Cooinda Online is to:

1. Promote the Cooinda BBS.
2. Assist 'Newbies' with a disability and/or chronic illness with Internet access.
3. Link up Australian Disability Internet Websites and Lists.
4. Foster communication amongst people with a disability and/or chronic illness.

I hope you will pay Cooinda Online a visit soon, at:

http://users.asiaonline.net.au/~cooindabbs

Regards,
Roslyn McKearney

Berri South Australia  Australia