C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 01:32:34 +0100
On Wednesday 07 Sep 2005 00:32, ken barber wrote:
> by the way, i will look at your links, but, i have saw
> just as many that go my way. but, you would not want
> to trust an american and a redneck at that.

Let me know what you think after you've read them.

I'm obviously not as well informed as you, because I'm finding it increasingly
hard to find any serious academic papers which do not attribute current
global warming (in part) to man's activities. How much of an effect those
activities have is always arguable. Six years ago there was much more room
for people to be sceptical, recent evidence has all pointed one way.

Interestingly the actual amount of sunlight reaching the earth over the last
50 years (coinciding with your increased solar activity) has actually
substantially fallen, due to Global Dimming (see
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dimming_prog_summary.shtml>)
(sorry, this page is a bit "over the top" on conclusions but the basic
premise is sound).

Cheers

Deri