C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 12:32:36 -0400
Well yes he is, but apparently not so in the eyes of the IIOC appeals court
which is a good thing in my book.  In fact, they initially refused to let
him partipate because it was feared that the protheces he uses for racing
would give him an unfair advantage over able-bodied runners.

To which I say, "Go, mate!"

Kat