C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 05:35:54 -0400
Thanks for clarifying Betty's point for me.  I think the underlying
prejudice against the disabled is the real disability rights issue here.
Euthanasia is just the end result of that prejudice, not the issue that
needs to be dealt with.  As always, JMHO... no offense intended.

~Joy~
http://www.geocities.com/joy0823
Currently Reading: "1st to Die" by James Patterson
Last Movie Seen:  "Charlie's Angels" - 4 out of 5 stars