C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:23:15 -0500
I know the feeling because I had to wait for 3 years until cable modem
service came to my local area, I always called the cable company to bug.
And actually, I was one of the first people who received access because the
service was up Monday and I got my connection Wednesday.  So far, I'm in
Internet heaven because its so fast and plus its always on.  Lastly, it will
cost me lesser because before I was paying for the Internet access and plus
an extra phone line, so I will save at least $15 and I'm happy about that.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.ara1.net