C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. Stephen Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 22:18:46 -0400
Thanks Gilad.  This is near Arlene and Joan.  They must be thrilled.  A few
weeks ago my neighbor two doors away was killed in her home.  Sometimes I
feel that human laughter, joy, and well-being are no longer significant or
likely to be secured.  It took me too many years to understand the magnitude
of surffering.  Now escape feels impossible.

For this I'll send a check, even with my stocks in the abyss.

Love to Janet and the boys.

S.