C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:20:56 -0400
Went to a salmon bake.  I can't eat a lot of fish as it upsets my stomach
but, the salmon bake was great after a day of whale watching and glacier
viewing.  It was done at a pretty little lodge in Juneau, outside in the
nice weather.  Met a nice local performer who was originally from New
Jersey.

Beth T.