C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:13:54 -0400
Unfortunately, an all-too-accurate modern definition of service as it is
nowadays. <sigh>

Have gotten caught in voice-system hells, trying to find a human voice to
talk to, instead of a computerised message, which drives me mad.  I expect
that someday, some person will come in and find me by the phone, banging my
head on the desk and sprouting complete gibberish.

Kat