C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 00:07:36 -0500
Another idea is getting meals-on-wheels to be brought to you.  I think they
accept anybody who could benefit someway from them and they aren't badly
priced either.  I believe that you can also request the deliver to come into
your house to help you to open up the containers that the food is sent in.
The only bad thing is they don't make deliveries on the weekend here.

Thanks,
Anthony