C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 07:08:03 -0500
Mag,

When I worked for our divisional headquarters, my department was on the
3rd floor and they got me out in an evacuation chair during fire
drills.  It basically was a sling chair in a metal frame that had
runners instead of legs or wheels and long handles in the back so the
person pushing you could easily push you in the chair as it went down
the stairs.  It worked but I hated the drills they had right after lunch!

I now work at the corporate headquarters and my office is on the 1st
floor - no need for evacuation chairs at the moment.

Kat