C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 01:02:52 EDT
Hi All!!
          Just a  reminder that Miracle Run is on the Lifetime Channel this
monday. It's about a  mother with 2 special needs kids fighting to get them an
education. Mary Louise  Parker is a great actress so, I think the movie will
be worth watching.

I'll be interested o here people's opinions since we know what  really goes
on! Check it out! 9pm EST

CJ aka Christina Jo
"Blood to blood I summon thee. Bring back the power  of three!" ~Piper
"Charmed Again"

Believer  in the only TRUE power of 3... LOVE, COMPASSION, STRENGTH