C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Virginia Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:34:01 -0600
Yeah,

It's amazing to me the difference in driving styles around the country. I'll be driving I-80 across Wyoming, Nebraska, etc....  Straight road as far as the eye can see, and drivers are going 65-75 mph mostly. Then I get down to Tennessee: twisty, curvy mountain interstate. EVERYONE (including semis) seems to be doing 80-90mph. Zounds! The drivers behave similarly in the cities from what I can see.

Virginia

> Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:31:47 -0400
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Interesting accessible car
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Maybe not where you are, but a lot of streets in my city are 45 MPH
> and above, and believe me, drivers here in NC are not patient people.
>
> Kat

Get your vacation photos on your phone!
http://windowsliveformobile.com/en-us/photos/default.aspx?&OCID=0809TL-HM