C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:56:20 -0600
Ken,

INTERESTING..... The thing I wondered about was the testimony by the_
former_ White House political director yewterday.  Since she's no
longer a member of the administration, is she covered by the executive
priviledge argument?  The same could be said of Harriet Miers,
although since they're being asked to testify about events that took
place during their tenure at the White House, I imagine they would be
covered.

--

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950