C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:05:04 +0100
--- Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> When the time is right you will fall in love, then
you will see whether or not that person is abled
bodied or disabled. Don't look for any "kind"; look
for a person you can talk to laugh with and bare your
soul to and enjoy it.
<<

>>You just never know.
<<

Yep - you can never know what is around the corner -
right now, i have (for the last several months) been
"chatting" to a young lady over in the UK.

Its not romantic or anything - but we just "click" -
She is quite young, 17 (nearly 18) & im 31, - She
knows I have CP, but we hardly / never talk about it.
(think i should remind her sometime :-) ).

anyway - back to the point.. - when we are on-line, we
just "click" & talk about anything & everything - even
on topics that the bravest person (with/without CP)
can be uncomfortable about...

so I know it is possible - its just waiting for the
right person..

in my case, someone that is :-

:- A bit older than 17,
:- someone in my own continent :-)
:- and someone that can see me for who i am, rather
than my physical appearance.

So - its just a waiting game, to find that "one"
person.

ps - if anyone wants to see my ugly mug of a face
<jokingly>, go to :-
http://uk.profiles.yahoo.com/gordonistewart_nz

Gordon.

=====
[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
My ICQ number is :- 83440115 http://www.icq.com
gordonistewart_nz (at) hotmail (dot) com