C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Hester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:13:34 -0600
}Sara:

I know.   I have been active in disability work for many years and as I
used to say in talks "I've had a life-long interest in cerebral palsy".

My apologies to you & to the list:  that message was intended to be a
direct/private one to Prof. Greer (who understands Texas CP humor), & I
inadvertently sent it to the list.   I hope it did not cause anybody any alarm.

I agree with you that old will kill you before CP does (unless you lose
your balance in front of a car).

Thanks for your thoughtfulness in trying to allay what you thought were my
fears.

}BOB