C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:29:19 -0400
we got to the gate just in time to board, but, i am considering a letter to
the airline that appears to "own" Houston's airport.
  as to snap judgement's  the other employee could actually see my problem
and the other couple looked perfectly ablebodied. looks like i would have
recieved the benifit of any snap judgement.
  if i'd had plenty of time, to set my own pace, i'd have walked anyway, but
the time was sort of short for the connections because of delay incoming.
it is just that i find this to be sort of puzzeling.
  coming back we had 1 hour and 40 minutes so we took our time and walked
(again accross the terminals 1 end to the other.