C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:30:13 -0400
Oh, that would be fun to drive!  The guy I carpool to work with has a D-6 on
his farm and I love to go to his house and "play".  A D-9 would be a hoot.
I see some old D-6's around, but Case has really got the new market cornered
around here.