C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:42:54 -0400
I'm going to agree with the rest ask her.  There are many types of dyslexia
so, you will need to get to know what her strengths are from there.  Does
she become anxious when needing to follow written directions?  Can she read
a map?  Is she a more verbal, visual, auditory learner?  Does she have a
good sense of left and right?
I'm sure you'll be able to find a less blunt way of asking these questions
but, talk with her and see what her needs are.  I'm sure she will appreciate
you taking the time to help her out.

Beth t the OT