C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:40:52 -0400
Oh Kyle,

   I love it, when you get into the fray. The only correction I would add  - The Romans were not godless, they had a pantheon of Gods - they where no different than any of the other ancient civilizations - we can't judge those civilizations with our morals - it took building on those societies to get where we are today. And if do - then we need to remember - the Burning tImes and the Spanish Inquistion - no one gets away scot free - despite everything we know - we still don't really act like civilized people. We just have a slightly higher level of barberism today.

                                          Trisha

Trisha Cummings,   Data Analyst
Synectics For Management Decisions, Inc
1901 North Moore Street, Suite 900