C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:30:23 -0400
Anthony, if they can live in the community, why not?    I don't think they
can overdo something like that.  Case in point, an acquaintance of mine in
Richmond was 21 or 22 when he moved in into the apartment across mine.  He
is a spastic quad C.P. and would be considered nonverbal.  I didn't think he
would be able to make it, but he is.    Don't sell anyone short.