C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:03:14 EST
In a message dated 03/02/2000 8:34:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Hey y'all,

 My wife, Laura, signed up for the list about 2 weeks ago and now wants to go
 "undigested" so she can see messages in real time.  As a special ed teacher
 with 13 years experience I think she would like to help those who might have
 questions about "mainstreaminng", etc.  Trouble is, I can't find the command
 list to go real time (PC crashed a couple months ago and had to be
 re-imaged).  Can anybody lend a hand?

 -Kyle

Kyle, what's her e-mail address again?  I haven't had success getting into
the website at all in the last couple of weeks, but I'll give it another shot
this morning.  At any rate, Trisha or Deri will need the e-mail address to do
this even if I can't.