C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 04:41:12 EDT
Gordon,
I was a walker, then about '92 my legs began getting extremely tight and
painful, I have tried to fight it, but it is much easier in the power chair.
Walking was always hard for me, (I was always in a sweat) Feldenkrais helped
keep me walking from 1981 to 1992, and I haven't given up. In fact the very
reason I am looking for work, is so I can afford Feldenkrais lessons. But I
do think we should take precautions if we are middle aged. I can no longer
tolerate falling down -- so I use my chair.