C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:23:46 EST
well, it depends kathy jo.

sometimes my helper has trouble walking distances and is happy to not have to
push me from the far corners of a lot.  this woman has her own disabled
license plate on her car  and does not use my placard..

If somebody is just running in the store and i'm in car waiting, i don't see a
problem in using the space because sometimes they need to  come ask me
questions.

my ex husband was perfectly able and was shameless about using my placard if
he used my car.  he felt it was his right.  i disagreed.