C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 23:17:20 -0400
Thanks, Kyle!  I've loved playing music on my Ipod which is connected
directly to the CI controller in my left ear.No one else can hear it so
I'm sitting there at my desk at work waiting for a report to finish and
bopping along with the tune in my head.  But I solemnly aver that music
has kept my sanity.(well for the most part!)

Kat