C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:07:18 -0500
I think that storm affected all of the Eastern Seaboard as well as the Ohio Valley.  It was a killer.

When it's ice I stay in.  I don't go out at all.

But that's not my least favourite weather.  It's the tornado weather that's my least favourite as they're so unpredictable and very dangerous.  When Hurricane Hugo swept through here, there was a lot of damage, sure, but in the aftermath, there were several tornados that did as much damage.

Kat