C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:05:10 -0500
 re burning tghe face yeeoww i been there.

ok i used to shave when i was MUCH  younger

so here we go PRE  shave prep.

1)take a facecloth.soak i with AS-HOT water you can sustain--

wring out 3/4 the water

facecloth quickly on the face/beard area wait a few minutes and remove

repeat if needed

2)  apply  pre shave// mosturizer

3 shave as normal

post shave mosturizer NOT  after shave w alchohol