C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:49:34 EST
Road kill is good.  Thanks Mike.

The funny thing is that Ann, her sister Lynn, and I went to a bar about 23 or
so years ago, and a guy there was trying to pick me up.  I wouldn't budge; I
wasn't interested.  He started making fun of me. I was a little sensitive
back then, and before too long, I felt the tears welling up and I went to the
restroom to cry.  I'll bet that's hard to believe knowing me, huh?

Before too long, Ann came in and said "Come on Betty, we've got to leave
NOW." I asked her what was going on, and it turned out that Lynn had thrown
her glass of beer in the guy's face.  You'd have to know Lynn.  She is the
epitome of ladylike behavior.  I think about that incident now and again and
I have to laugh.

That family has been looking out for me for a long time.

Betty

In a message dated 11/13/2001 10:39:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Neat, Betty!!!!!!!!!!!  But you know you have me and my wheelchair
>  pretty close to you.  Just say the word, and he'd be road kill.  Lol
>  mike

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."