C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:34:23 -0600
Kathy Jo,

Here's info on another CP conference (unfortunately just over for this
year)   :-(

http://www.ucp.org/ucp_generalsub.cfm/1/12438

The people at Family Village at the Waisman center at UW-Madison can
probably also provide a lot of info on conferences and other CP related info
in your area.

http://www.waisman.wisc.edu/cedd/indexfr.html

--

Kendall