C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amanda Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:39:29 -0600
Kenneth,

I am 23 and my fiance is 32.  We have thought about the problem of
age-related problems.  That is the main reason we have decided to have
children right away.  I know his family is gonna have a fit, but even if
we have children right away, he will be 50 when they are finishing up
high school.  My fiance has extremely spastic movements and has trouble
walking now.  He falls alot.  He already has started to get a lot of
aches and pains in his knees and hips.    He has dreamed all his life of
having a wife and children, never thinking they would come true.  I want
him to be able to enjoy every moment.

Amanda