C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:44:08 -0500
Jason,

         If you are sending from a different e-mail address than the
[log in to unmask] ........  It will not accept it - you are only
authorized under that address. If you have a different place you send from
you need to have that address on the list also. I have two address - with
one set to digest so I don't drown in duplicates. I am making any sense.
Trust me I am having a very bad day. So I will understand I f I am not.

                               Trisha