C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:09:02 -0400
My hope is that we have a Karzai in the wings for Iraq.  I think he's a
success story we can be--at least mildly--proud of.

-Kyle

BTW, mags, to what political purpose would it serve to have taken out bin
Laden and then claim he's still alive?  US Spec Ops forces are incredibly
frustrated that our intel puts him alive and well in western Pakistan?