C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:50:00 -0400
The last Japanese soldier came out from hiding 20 years ago I think. The war
for him ended that day.  There were holdouts, of course.  See:
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/g/germany-iran.htm  but it is disputed
as to how many similarities there are between Iraq and Germany.  I guess the
biggest difference is the Islamic psychology of jihad.