C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 10:29:21 -0700
Kyle,

     First of all I don't want to insult you, but the
Bruins are a hockey team, and yes they were defeated
in the first round of the play-offs :( I still like
them though.  I'm supposed to get what's called an
Oklahoma joint instead of a rivet thing.  They showed
it to me and it looks very strong to me.
--- "Cleveland, Kyle E." <[log in to unmask]>