C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 05:28:20 -0800
  well, beth, there have been several doctors that i
have seen on tv that say they spent hours with her and
disagree with the droctor that the court is relying
on. one who has been nominated for a nobel prize for
his work said he spent 10 hours with her and says she
is not in a vegistaive state. i also saw the courts
doctor say she was and in the next few sentences say
he spent 45 minutes with her.
  i do not presume to know who is right, but, that
every doctor that has examined her agrees is simply
not true. i have seen the interviews of the actual
doctors.
   are the doctors opinions illegal, maybe, but, that
is part of the whole question. legal killing? invasion
of privacy? privacy to legally kill? lots of questions
on both sides. if i could definitivly answer all these
questions, wouldn't i be in demand?
   aside from the question at hand, there are other
questions that needs answered. constitutional
questions. is judge green in contempt of congress for
iqnoring the senate suppena? was congress in its title
3 rights to pass that law? if so, why did the lower
courts ignore the clear directions for a new look at
the case with a new start? if not what rights does
congress have under title 3 of the constitution? title
3 for you guys that do not know is the title that
allows for congressional part of the checks and
balances as it relates to the courts. it is  there for
a reason. was congress within that reason?
   the supreme court has a big chance here to spell
out what it thinks are the answers to all these
questions. i do not know that it will or will not do
so.