C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:42:58 -0700
in case you haven't heard one of the latest studies of
injecting stemcells into the brain show the propensity
of causing cancer and tumors. i wish i still had the
link.
we'll have to agree to disagree on mr. fox.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/23/AR200610

> world;
> > > the
> himself.

> C-PALSY

> > > protection around
> > > http://mail.yahoo.com
> > >
> > > -----------------------
> > >
> > > To change your mail settings or leave the
> C-PALSY
> > > list, go here:

> > > -----------------------
> > >
> > > To change your mail settings or leave the
> C-PALSY
> > > list, go here:

> > > -----------------------
> > >
> > > To change your mail settings or leave the
> C-PALSY
> > > list, go here:

> protection around
> > http://mail.yahoo.com