C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:52:15 -0700
Joy, that is great. I recommend keeping one for emergencies in case number
one can't come. Be sure to ask about how healthy they are, whether they
have a good record of being on-time, be sure to check references and how
well their references liked them and if they were on time most days.

Great to hear you're starting law school! congrats!

Mag

If you need a business card designed, please email me.