C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:45:51 -0700
Bob,

Don't know anything about either model specifically, but I've used a
Jazzy by Pride for about three years, and really like it.  It's front
wheel drive, and can climb a four inch curb.  I'm actually on my second
Jazzy, because I got backed into be an idiot driving a Suburban this
summer, and the chair didn't survive.  I was thrown clear (about ten
feet), so I wasn't too seriously hurt.  I keep thinking if he'd been
driving a sports car, I'd have won ;-{)}

Kendall