C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ana villaflor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 01:10:08 -0300
      hello! i am pt and as you asked, i will try to translate some
definition on cerebral palsy...i am sure i am not the best here and i also
speak spanish better than english,but i want to help!
"CP is the result of a dammage in brain development, non progresive, and
that begun during early age. The motor injury shows us abnormal patterns of
movements in association with abnormal postural behavior. Karel Bobath " The
motor deficit in patients with cerebral palsy"the spastic society books,
London,1968"
i think you can also find more information in these web pages:
www.oka.on.ca
www.docguide.com
united cerebral palsy discovery project www.ucpdallas.org/discover.htm
and,please look for Beth Thiers web page..its the best information about
Cerebral palsy and others!!!
thanks! annie