C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Asdis Jenna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 13:30:39 +0000
Hi everyone!

I want to know one thing for my husband. We have lived together for six
years and everything's been ok until recently. He's started to think a lot
about what I am unable to do. He misses being himself and when we go out,
he feels like he's tied up because of me. He has to help me to eat and
drink. Can someone give us information on a support list for the husbands
and wives of disabled people. We would appreciate that very much.
Thanks,
Asdis Jenna.