C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:02:37 -0700
it doesn't appear to have a dictionary that I can add words to it.

Anthony, I  HATE how robotic the dectalk voices are. they are obsolete - in
my opinion.

Mag

Come visit my new store! I now carry tee shirts and other items!
http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/